CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Naturopath MD nothing gained

Geoff1981 Views: 2,727
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,993,015

Re: Naturopath MD nothing gained

Anthony, I'm not suggesting that Gibblets should suddenly start consuming bowls of nothing but rice. But rather introduce a selection of whole grains (well cooked, of course) alongside vegetables and easily digestible beans, and just see how he/she gets on.

This is also why I queried Gibblets' symptoms.

I'm sorry to read that such grains cause you difficulties (I seem to recall you writing about the benefits of brown rice in previous posts...?), however please try to understand that everyone responds differently to changes in diet. Now, it could be that introducing some brown rice etc. does indeed lead to a flair-up of Gibblets' symptoms, but if not, it's a very nutritious form of energy that tastes delicious, so is surely worth a try. ;)

I do not believe that grains in themselves are damaging - if this was the case, civilisations throughout the world that rely on them as a key source of energy would no longer exist.

J
x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.594 sec, (1)