CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 7 - poppin' in to say "hi"

Roooth Views: 1,217
Published: 8 years ago

Day 7 - poppin' in to say "hi"

Hey all. On Day 7 of an Master-Cleanse of at least 10 days... maybe 14. I don't have much in the way of symptoms from the cleanse. I've been doing these 2-3x a year for several years. I slacked off this year, though. I haven't really done one this year. I'm finally learning how to manage my diet better, i.e. I know what to eat and not to overeat, but knowing that doesn't make it easy for anyone who has food issues.

So I was doing better at that and never made myself too bloated and sick so I couldn't get the motivation to do a full MC. I'd do a day and quit or do a light diet of Fruit and healthy food for days instead of a full MC. I'd had times of eating badly as wellbut not overboard.

Well, once the weather got worse and some bugs started going around, I had a cold, then another one the next week, and afterwards I couldn't seem to shake the sniffles. After 3 or 4 weeks of this, I finally got so annoyed at being sick that it gave me the motivation to do the MC! In recent years, I'd gotten so accustomed to getting sick far less than I used to and less than many other people do. I guess I was feeling pleased at my resilience. After not doing any MCs this year, I couldn't shake some of the symptoms and they kept going. So it annoyed me and I started and within 2 days, the congestion was gone. Thank goodness! I don't like feeling ill.

So cold symptoms are gone. I have what feels like early arthritic symptoms in my right shoulder. The pain in that got worse for 2 days, then much better. I still feel hints of pain... it used to take only 3 days to fix it up and now it takes longer, but it's so much better than when I started. It's really a relief. I guess I need to keep up the motivation an cleanse. Sadly, feeling bad usually gives me the motivation, but cleansing helps significantly. I wish I was more proactive. After this I'm considering doing a parasite cleanse as well. It's been awhile. Anyway, I know I'm long-winded... thought I'd share. :)

Happy cleansing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)