CureZone   Log On   Join
blah, blah, blah

Views: 2,109
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 199,392

blah, blah, blah

Listen you can hide behind that "its only for entertainment" nonsense all you want. But when you give advice on health matters and then you sell health realted products that you yourself have advised people buy, then its more than just entertainment now isn't it?

I have only heard good things about your products and like I say MOST of the time you help people. Then it seems you just have to insult and/or throw some stupid sarcastic response out there - for what????

Why don't you act like a responsilbe caring person instead of acting like that sometimes and acting like a smug and superior &*^%$#*^@$# the other times?

It gets old. Grow up.

If your response to this post is - "well gosh you can go elsewhere then" - or your usual - "you are taking up space here please go away" (translation - you are saying something I don't want to hear please stop) - then don't bother wasting the time it takes to type it.

Learn to treat people with respect, its that simple.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)