CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ihopethishelps!!!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
ihopethishelps Views: 1,066
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,995,079

Re: ihopethishelps!!!

JSL I will 100% let you know how this turns out. It seems to be getting better and better everyday. As healing said, Protopic actually isn't a steroid which is why I think it is most likely much safer for long term use. I did change to a natural tooth paste while doing the leave it alone method, but I didn't switch out my mouth wash (it's Dr, Katz Therabreath) which I am evidently allergic too, so I may have done even more damage! I never patch tested for the ingredients, but it doesn't really seem necessary at this point. Anyway, I don't think I would have improved much had I used any of the verious steroids I was prescribed (I think the longest I used one was like four weeks) because I didn't eliminate the cause. I strongly believe SOMETHING is coming into contact with our lips causing them to be inflamed and then peel. You're right in your assessment. Treating the inflammation is the key, but finding the cause may be the only way to reverse the damage.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)