CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why am I so sick?

Larsy1566 Views: 1,553
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,995,458

Re: Why am I so sick?

Thank you so very much for taking the time to contact me. About a month or maybe 2 months ago I found what looked to me like a glycerin suppository in my stool but then I thought to myself "how could it still be there when I put one in that morning and it was night time". I had latex gloves on and was examining it and all of a sudden it just broke open and there were tons of seeds or eggs that were white and the shape of them was spherical. I couldn't believe what I saw. Since then I've passed 3 more. I have one in a plastic bag that is a bit smaller and even a smaller one and two in a bag that dried out and now are cream colored. I am finding dark yellow things all over my house and also brown things but I can't figure out what they are. I find them on my clothes, in my bed, on the side of my cups. I also found a white flat rice like stain on my wood kitchen cabinets. I'm ready to lose my mind. I have a dermatologist appointment today at 3:30 and I'm not even sure if I should go. I see small pin holes all over my body and brown spots. I have a rash that is on the sides of my face and on my neck which feels like hard tiny pimples. I read some where that they could be tania. If I do go to the dermatologist should I soak in a bath with Epsom Salt first or not? I went to the site that you referred me to and I don't know where to find what I should listen to or watch first? I really appreciate your help. Sincerely, Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.360 sec, (1)