CureZone   Log On   Join
new digestion issues please help

babs49 Views: 834
Published: 10 years ago

new digestion issues please help

Ive been vegan since may with no sugar,no gluten and had stopped my powdered nystatin routine for no particular reason and 1 month ago I suddenly started having horrendous gas when I eat - particularly carbs. I am not digesting my food at all. I have lupus and through diet and supps have been able to stop my medication. Then this happens. I am trying different digestive enzymes and started back on my powdered nystatin and probiotics and going to do a liver cleanse next week (never done that). Anthony, I am an athlete and have agreed with your diet so I have little fat except olive oil and avocados. Wandering if this has to do with getting off the powdered nystatin and things came back with vengeance. It doesnt seem to making any difference right now. I tried some pancreatic enzymes last night with papaya enzymes after dinner and it seemed to help alot. thoughts and comments appreciated! I also mention my circulation sucks - heart rate 47 on average. Lots of this kind of stuff that I know is related but right now I want to sleep and not have stomach pains and gas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)