CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I got EC and how I keep it under control, please help!

andrexr3 Views: 1,270
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,998,551

Re: How I got EC and how I keep it under control, please help!

No, I don't know... I have a problem in my eye too and looking to my OCT exam of the eye the doctor said that this could help me in this another problem so... I started it, it is just B1, B6 and B12. I'm on the 3į day now

I got contact dermatitis on the lips, this is fact, I need to avoid acid things contact, I think the trigger for this are the vitamins, maybe vitamin A overload or...

Bitting the lips is not the real cause! if you bit is because your lips said "hey! I'm too dry, i'm in problem, clean me please!"

Bepanthol have no secondary effect, it is just a powerfull moisturizing and it helps a lot

The second episode time I was incredible good, my lips were better than ever, and I just thought no way to be the vitamins, lets try (to beat the eye problem)and see what happens, I still wondering about what happened, did anybody had a similar experience?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.906 sec, (1)