CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Epiceram, protopic/tacrimous, betagel

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
andrexr3 Views: 2,133
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,998,805

Re: Epiceram, protopic/tacrimous, betagel

In my case my lips were not good for a lot of time, I think it was a reaction to the toothpaste, in one day a little part of outside my down lip, a part that is in the theresold of my face skin started to get white in contact whit water and got some fordyce spots too, this for about 2 weeks

Lots of catchup and stuff like that in contact on an on and one cold day I went from class with the sunroof open it was night and cold, after that my whole lip got white in contact whit water, in this time I used to bit a lot but it was because the problem was on

So I went to 2 dermatologists, the first said its is something I will carry my whole life and do not help with any treatment, just a sun protector(My lips were really bad,)...the second told me "dont worry about it, you wont die from this" and I get bepanthol to put in it on and on and "desonida for 10 days", those things helped a lot. but thats when I started with the peeling cycle and the flakes

I went to the 3° dermatoligist and yes, he don't gave any hope but he said you have to eat 3 fruits per day and do not let food or liquid touch it. If you eat you have to brush your teeth immediately using only Sensodyne.

You guys have contact dermatits on lips too? if you put some catchup or yogurt or chocolate they turn to dark red and start a reaction or no?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)