CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tacrolimus ointment 0.1% w/w&white accumulation under toplip

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
andrexr3 Views: 2,229
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,998,802

Re: Tacrolimus ointment 0.1% w/w&white accumulation under toplip

That's exactly what happened to me in the first time(I had EC for 6 or 7 weeks I was using Bepanthol in these weeks and nothing had happened...

One day I started with some betametason just for 4 days, and only 1 per day, after that I changed my diet, travelled to be free from stress. Brushed my teeths immediatly after eat like 6 times a day... And like a boooom! I got for some way completely out off peeling, but I also had the white line stuff when I woke up. And the white tonghe was better

I was so excited about my treatment, my lips were better than ever and they were less red, just pink and uniform...I was using only Bepanthol

Somehow, I don't know if the vitamin I took caused it...from nothing they just got 2x sized an inflamed and with wounds all over... The worst problem is in that days my whole mouth was strangle so I pressed my tongue against my oral mucosa and that created a wound... It was 1 month ago and I can't get rid of this

I stopped the Bepantol and I was using nothing on them, they healed, I could smile, everything, but slowly they got back to the peeling, I started the bepantol again and the peeling went away(maybe it was because the vitamin went away, I don't know)

Today I visited my dermatologist and he said: "that's the desiese, it attacked inside your mouth too" and I really don't know what to do

It's under control today, almost no peeling in my lips but, this shit inside my mouth is driven me crazy...

I'm trying do get a candida diet but yesterday I was in a bad headache so I ate some Sugar stuff and it went away. I sleeped just 3 hours... But something tells me that I'm in the right way! I will fight to take my peace back! I really know that this can be beaten!

I think it has a strong emotional cause, somehow, the depths of our subconscious created or let this in, showing a fear to face the world, a fear of being happy. Its from the inside, out of our control... The only example I can say is the fear of pee, if any of you had that when was a kid or have saw in movies, you need to pee but you just can't, only if the place is very calm, or your home.

It seems stupid but I believe in that emocional cause.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.047 sec, (2)