CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: USA Health care bill and your adrenal supplements

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
socalgrl Views: 1,866
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,045

Re: USA Health care bill and your adrenal supplements

Paulette, You are right on target. I appreciate this post immensely. I don't think you are fear mongering AT ALL. People need to be informed instead of sticking their head in the sand. I don't believe that Obamacare has any of our interests at heart. Some of the provisions do help for people lacking insurance but it does not address the issue of rising costs. I wish the bill would have helped only those that want insurance but can't get it or afford it. I would rather pay more into Medicaid or Medicare to help those that need it than to completely overhaul the healthcare system like this bill does.

I actually DO believe this bill introduces mandates. WHy do you think that Medicare sent out all those forms asking highly personal questions. I never filled out the forms and never answer their questions. This is only the beginning. First they mandate your child receive vaccines or not be allowed in school, next will be adults. I already see how the doctor PUSHES my DH into getting prescriptions he does not need, actually insisting and getting agitated that he won't comply. Yes, this is only the beginning unless and until we step up to the plate and refuse. I don't want anyone dictating what I can and can not put into my body, period!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)