CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite die off? I hope so.

Tobin Views: 1,209
Published: 11 years ago

Parasite die off? I hope so.

Hello,

I am in my fourth week of a 90 day parasite cleanse for an unknown protozoan parasite. I am certainly hyper infected due to the outrageous symptoms I have experienced over the past year with no help from other cleanses of all kinds. Although I am used to pain, today is something special, I added a heavy duty garlic supplement last night after speaking with my qra doctor about the results I got back from stool tests that showed not only unidentified parasites but heavy duty yeast overgrowth...so maybe today is a yeast die off day from the super garlic dose...either way does this sound normal?

Upper back severe pain, no i didn't hurt it in any way
Tendon pain at the elbows and behind the knees
Glossy red eyes that ache all day when open
Light sensitivity
Waking up as tired as I went to bed
Hip pain, something special that causes me to hunch when I walk

Like I said I am four weeks in and my parasites are protozoan...so anybody who can relate to this stuff please let me know how it went for you. I would love to hear from someone who has HEALED, but it seems they are not the ones who frequent curezone...which makes sense to me!

I promise, if I ever completely heal I will make a very positive post here for everyone to give hope to those still suffering as i currently am. Anyone have good links to healing testimonials of similar plights to mine,ours?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)