CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi guys, just an update on the fbo issues

GodSeeker30 Views: 1,266
Published: 9 years ago

Hi guys, just an update on the fbo issues

Hi guys,
Godseeker30 here. I just came across some interesting information, from a guy, who is on the TMAU board and has fecal body odour like me. He has mentioned, that something that has lessened his fecal body odour a little, is by putting in Vitamin E, that you can buy in the form of soft gels and puncture this vitamin E oil into an enema bag and insert it rectally. He had mentioned too me, too puncture 10 of these vitamin E soft gel tablets and drop this into about 10 ml of water in a rectal enema bad and then insert in in your backend. Now, I don't know if this will work for me or not, but I'm planning on giving this a go today and see if it actually works. I was looking up the health benefits of Vitamin E and healing the skin and it also turns out, it's a very potent, antioxidant, which I didn't know, so I'm gonna give this a try today and get back too you guys within a day, too let you know of my results. I hope everyone is doing their very best too hang in there and I'll talk with you guys soon:) Take care and God bless.

Ryan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.047 sec, (1)