CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: QRA Finds Parastites, after 15 months of pain!!! Hopeful

OneSicko Views: 4,124
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,003,593

Re: QRA Finds Parastites, after 15 months of pain!!! Hopeful

Hi, now that i re-read the whole thread, maybe she was referring to you...but still, not her place to say that. We all have to do our own thing. I guess since I would never tell someone "my way is better than your way" or say you spent to much, it really bothers me. Im here for me, not her. That was really outta line for her to say that. I think most of us are here for help, assistance and knowledge. If I wanted a one-sided, closed minded opinion, then I would have just stayed with my medical doctors advise...
I also was low on Mag, but I found that out a few years ago. It's also good as a stool softener/laxative. I cant tolerate any fiber(bloated and tight stomach) so Mag helps. Took a while to get the dosage right. I take either Natural Calm (mix in water) or Jigsaw (pills). No more thigh or calf pain. I still have tendon tightness. I have Dupuytrens in both hands and both feet. Many surgeries and prior to my problems exploding, I had injections of a drug called Xiaflex. Xiaflex is made from isolated genes from the "flesh eating bacteria" bug. Xiaflex eats away the tendon overgrowth so it can be "manipulated" to break the contraction. Very painful procedure and im sure it had something to do with amplifying my gut/ parasite condition(s). I had mutiple injections over a 2 year period. I would like to send you a list of supp's im taking. Your treatment list is interesting. My guy has me doing immune build-up right now and im having some problems tolerating the supp's. Here is what has bad effects when I take...wondering if you have taken and if you tolerated them well?
Premier HCL Activator
Oncaplex
Reishi Immune
Pau D'Arco Immune
Nucleo Immune
Immuno-ND
Propolis Immune
Hyssinol
Aloe Detox(I cant take aloe, tried all brands, even AMP types, all make me very ill except one brand called AloeCure, but I didnt get any real benefit from it after taking for 2 months and it has a preservative in it)
My sensitivity to supps makes it very hard, another reason the lasers are better for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.125 sec, (1)