CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: heavy metals? amalgam fillings? are does may be related?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
longterm Views: 1,159
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,005,268

Re: heavy metals? amalgam fillings? are does may be related?

Right after I had all my Amalgam fillings replaced is when my blood level of mercury was high. Since my levels are lower now, I have no idea if the mercury settled into my tissue instead of leaving my body.

I am curious to know what happens with your detox. A 3 or 4 day juice diet with milk thistle and cilantro is good to try.

"Dr. Omura performed another study in which three Amalgams were removed from an individual using all of the precautions available to prevent absorption of the mercury from the amalgam. Even with strong air and water suctioning, water rinses and a rubber dental dam, significant amounts of mercury were later found in the individuals lungs, kidneys, endocrine organs, liver and heart. No mercury was detected in these tissues prior to the date of removal. It is therefore very important that you continue to use the herbal tinctures, Soft Heat infrared sauna or chelatin to detoxifying your body."

http://stason.org/articles/wellbeing/health/How-To-Detoxify-From-Mercury-Amal...

"Instead of trying to kill Candida or other microbes, many practitioners now recommend undergoing a heavy metal detox. The results of a thorough heavy metal detox are often amazing, using such nutrients as nanized grade A Chlorella.

By lowering the heavy metal burden, the Candida overgrowth body defense is no longer needed. In fact, many people have been able to clear chronic Candida symptoms only after heavy metal detoxification and continued soft tissue mineral (especially calcium) support."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)