CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any thoughts on recent blood work changes...good, bad, neither?

grizz Views: 1,401
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,005,889

Re: Any thoughts on recent blood work changes...good, bad, neither?

Maps,

Just a simple thing like walking 10,000 steps a day can have an ENORMOUS benefit to your health and numbers. Park at the far end of the parking lot, walk up stairs instead of the elevator, walk to nearby stores instead of driving. Go for long pleasure walks in the park.

Here is the BIG DEAL. Our body has 2 circulation systems. We all know about the blood veins and heart. There is another circulation system that has even more liquid than your blood. It is the Lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is the body's sewer pipes that collect sewage from every cell in our body. Unfortunately, there is no heart to pump this fluid. This yucky fluid is pumped around our body be EXERCISE. Walking moves the lymph fluid up your legs. Lymphatic veins have 1 way valves that allows this sewage to flow in one direction only. Therefore, people who don't walk enough steps per day get swollen feet, swollen legs called lymphodema and a Pandoras Box of health problems. These sewage fluids can severely impact your health. I suggest you google "Lymphatic System" to learn more about this vital subject. It may help to get you motivated to get out there and walk or jog.

IMO, Fretting over blood testing numbers is a waste of time and money unless you are targeting a specific health problem. But even then, the solution to most health problems is to improve diet, supplements & exercise. And I should also add the importance of drinking PURE water. I suggest distilled water. NO soda pop, NO alcohol, NO city water, NO well water. Eat real fruits, not fruit juices. Eat real natural foods, nothing man made. Eat real fats & oils not artificial fats & oils.

Just my opinions, I'm sure others will chime in.
Best to you,
Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)