CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Metrametrix stool samples help?

Tobin Views: 986
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,005,452

Re: Metrametrix stool samples help?

Hey Pitts,

I just got the very same results. Exactly. Where do live? City, state?

I am on a 90 day protocol to cure the parasites regardless of what they are. The pptu is most likely multiple protozoan/amoebic parasites. My QRA practitioner in Costa Mesa CA picked up on the parasites even before I got the metametrix results. Got my results on October 20th, but I have been treating the problem since October 8th. Glaxonys comment will definitely help but you will need more specific stuff for the parasites you have. I have done all the cleanses and remained sick...for just as long as you almost exactly, symptoms started out of nowhere in July 2011. Then I got a sinus infection and took 10 days of Antibiotics ....then everything went to hell last October. Read my post from October titled QRA finDs parasites...after I posted that I got the metametrix results to confirm.

I am confident I have finally found the root cause of my illness, once it clears up so will the yeast problem supposedly. My h.pylori is even higher than yours, but that can be handled with mastic gum...do not take Antibiotics for it.

Private message me if you want to communicate privately. I may be about 30 days ahead of you in healing. We will heal, do not take a boatload of prescriptions....I have found what I believe to be the holy grail of parasite treatment, and its all natural. If I post it here the moderator edits it. The basic ingredient is herbs but not the ones in the standard cleansing protocols.

I will show you my metametrix results from last month, you will trip on the similarities. Did you also get urine and bloodworkups?

If we are the same you will find slightly vitamins d, b12 also. Our mutual parasites like to steal the good,stuff. I would be happy to update you on my treatment and would like to hear more about your symptoms.

My wellness coach had me cleanse everything before even addressing parasites...this was good cuz the die off was/is a monster, if my organs and colon were congested the die off would be too severe. Is your body in pain all the time too? Mine is, but its getting better finally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (2)