CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any thoughts on recent blood work changes...good, bad, neither?

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
Maps Views: 1,390
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,005,910

Re: Any thoughts on recent blood work changes...good, bad, neither?

Thanks for your response, GG.

My energy levels are improving, but after a crazy week and stress it seems to plummet, again. Very important for me to remember to take the adrenal supplements or I'm reminded that I forgot them.

Temps are slowly improving. 96.8 when starting Iodine and temps are mostly 97.7 or higher now, with an occasional 98.6-99.

I had a 'thyroid virus', this was my doctors term, a few years ago, where for almost 6wks I had a swollen, tight, throat and low grade fever and lost my voice. It seemed to clear up, eventually, but my doctor never suggested checking numbers.

Skin was very dry before iodine, some improvement since supplementing.
The corners of my fingers would split in the winter, very painful.
Hopefully, this winter will be better. My last Iodine loading test showed 72% excretion, so it appears I'm still not absorbing much after almost a year of supplementing. I don't know how reliable the test can be, though.

My hair is course, but not as bad as a few years ago and I'm not losing near as much since starting iodine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)