CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I NEED to vegetable juice fast to fight cancer/disease? it seems so impossible.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

More
32771 Views: 4,029
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,448

Re: Do I NEED to vegetable juice fast to fight cancer/disease? it seems so impossible.

You are urged to juice for a reason. I look back on just 2 experiences in my life and try to learn from them by what I saw. You should do likewise.

First was a smoker who came down with cancer. They bought carrots to juice, 50# at a time. Extended his life.

Second died shortly before the age of 50. He never ate veg even as a child. He was a true meat & potatoes guy. Once cancer raised its ugly head, there was no stopping it.

Search for juice recipes that are for cancer, such as from Richard Schulze .
A basic, inexpensive recipe that is good for whatever ails you:
Carrot, ½ cucumber, 1-small beet, 2 –stalks of celery. Use enough carrots so the drink is ~16 oz. A small apple is allowed to sweeten if needed, otherwise DO NOT mix fruits with veg. Throw the pulp in the compost pile. Drink more juice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.609 sec, (1)