CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: peeling cycle types

ecowner Views: 1,523
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,965

Re: peeling cycle types

did someone tried Betaine Hydrochloride(hcl)?

i am going to try this for other problem with my digestion.

as strange as it might sounds -i think i have constipation for years without noticing.(i thought ''constipation'' means stiff defecation,witout realise it's also reffer to the frequency of them no matter the texture)

dermatologist diagnosed me with rosacea,many post on many internet sites claimed that hcl helped them and even cured them. my stomach is bloated all the time for as long as i remember myself.it might sound strange, but only after reading about the hcl i came to think when was my last visit on the bathroom and realised its been four days with no stool. the day after there was one littel tiny stool and this was the only one for six days(till today).
the posts conected rosacea to poor gastric acid(some also to diegestive enzymes) and claimed that this cause many problems-among them i remember poor absorption of protein.
i hope this could help my rosacea and lips too.

anyone else with poor digestion?
i red that the ideal is two defecation a day,but one a day consider good also.

sorry about that fragrant topic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)