CureZone   Log On   Join
Oral Squamous Cell

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
jood Views: 1,011
Published: 9 years ago

Oral Squamous Cell

I'm hoping to reach Tony Isaacs/DQuixote here. I'll try to make this brief. Last month, my husband had an oral squamous cell removed from inside his cheek. We found this cancer 'early' because my husband had a reaction to a new organic toothpaste and a lump came up inside his cheek. The surgeon also removed 61 lymph nodes from his neck! We were in shock...he originally said that he'd take out 5-6. He went on to make an appt. for Wayne to have his face and neck fried, which we cancelled.

We went to the Camelot Cancer Center in Tulsa and he had a PICC installed and received 20 consecutive days of DMSO/C/and a 'proprietory' cancer killing Trojan horse. In addition, he had 7 days of Cancidis (?) which is supposed to be a very potent anti-fungal.

We're now home and doing another 20 day round of the same. Five days after the last treatment, we'll have a PET scan.

We're both convinced that Wayne's immune system was compromised by fungus (funky toe, years of eating only fruit for breakfast, etc.)

I don't know how much it mattters that we caught this 'early', since it's systemic, but my husband has no symptoms and is in excellent health except for this little cancer problem:)

I'm in information overload and see that I'm supposed to be thinking of it as a chronic illness rather than a killer, but then I read that this is a most aggressive cancer.

I have been to the CancerTutor and I must say, I find that site confusing. I'm asking what YOU would do if you were in this situation after this 20 day round of DMSO. We're adhering to a mostly veggie diet, have always eaten organic, I'm juicing, he's building up to a gallon of Kangen water daily and building up to 8 Reliv shakes per day, but is that enough to be effective against this particular cancer?

I'm sorry to run on so much and ask so many questions, but I'm close to a panic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)