CureZone   Log On   Join
Some doubts that I have...And Ideas that might help!

andrexr3 Views: 1,208
Published: 9 years ago

Some doubts that I have...And Ideas that might help!

Hello everybody

I have some doubts and some ideas to add here...

Some know my history...

I have had EC for 6 weeks, it was worse than you could imagine, it was not just on lips but heading to my face skin... I got cured after change my diet but... it turn back after take a multivitamin, it got back with a wound inside mouth(like a EC inside my mouth) and disconfort in my tongue, the vitamin made my lips and mouth itch, in some parts the skin disapeared, I mean, lots of wounds, like herpes on lips, these wound cured after 3 days showing that the lips can be cured if the cause of the problem disappear

After that it slowly got back to peeling, not bad as the first time...

In these days I saw the girl that I wanted kissing another guy in front of me, I know how is to be f*cked up by this shit

Anyway... 2 days ago I went to do a spittle exam and I had to not wash my teeths in that mourning... I have the white tongue, and it got worse after this but...

I went home and did a mouthwash with just a little bit of Baking Soda letting it touching my lips and, my lips stopped peeling like magic(I don't know if was this what cured my lips, or coconut water or arugula from the pizza, or something that I forgot)

I want to say this for those who have the white tongue and peeling lips

I don't have peeling lips in the past 3 days, but I still have some white line after keep my mouth close for a while!

I believe it is a fungal infection, and you can see it! The white line is the prove of that!

And it triggle alergic reactions... it doesn't matter what fungal is, but we have to find away to get rid of this enemy!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)