CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stop them hatching and repair the bowel lining

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
dave505 Views: 1,877
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,013,249

Re: Stop them hatching and repair the bowel lining

Many thanks glaxony,

I'll try that.
For the moment I take no probiotics or iodine.
For I dont know what reason the only probiotics i can handle were NATREN diary free with nothing else in them but they are too expensive.
Acidophilus and lactobacillus. But I was wondering if its not a waste of money to take them before finalizing the cleanse.

I've tried also Renew 30 and 50 millions but they gave me a toatl bloating in the colon and toatlly constaipated and bed ridden. some suggested to culture femented food with them but i cant stand fermented at all. probably form SIBO bacteria?
what brand and strenght did you use?

I'm afraid with Iodine cause it is said to fix adrenals first and to take some co-factros and some said to start slowly. there are some saying it could worsten your condition?

i liked the last advice :) get creative. for a person whos searching for a clear standard protocol first is like "what?" but after i got it ;)

thank you,
florin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)