CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: acupuncture

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
andrexr3 Views: 3,430
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,014,031

Re: acupuncture

Hello JK216

I know how is to have really serious healty problems, during my lifetime I have a progressive visual loss what is really hard to deal

I was so stressed about that 6 months ago and after this stress I started to have EC worse than I see in pictures

I'm just trying to help

I did some shiatsu massage to beat peeling lips too, the man told me that the problem is in my stomach...Anyway I did only one massage

I tryed some oinments to help me with peeling lips too, went to 3 derms and nothing helped

I do not think the body would be self-destroying, don't believe that the cells have changed or anything, I think there is something causing inflammation, the causative factor in withdrawing the lips can be cured quickly

So lets start looking inside mouth, if there is a white tongue, this is a lot of bacteria and fungal, lets try to get rid of it (1)and avoid food contact(2), it maybe a food alergy, make a test, do not it milk foods for 15 days, if nothng helps, stay avay of wheat and in this way the cause of the inflammation will go away, no more peeling lips

I did some mouthwashes with a little bit of baking soda letting this touch the lips and it helped a lot!(3)

Up here are the 3 steps. Is 100% important, after every time we eat we need to clean the mouth and lips

particles of food in contact with the lips can be the cause of inflammation(by contact dermatits) or feed fungus

I'm almost 100% now, my lips almost don't peel anymore, I think once I knowing what factor make my lips peel I can control this and I will never get worse again

If it works for me can work to more people

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

8.016 sec, (1)