CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr Hulda a FAKE?

Views: 1,617
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 19,992

Re: Dr Hulda a FAKE?

I did the parasite cleanse and pain in my neck and shoulder that had tormented me for over 30 years suddenly disappeared and hasn't come back. Then I did the liver/gallbladder flush and have removed hundreds of stones in 5 flushes. My overall health made a gigantic improvement. Two years with severe hives came to an end, I have more energy, and food allergies are mostly gone. No more gall bladder attacks, either. Two family members have already had theirs removed, and I thought I was next, but that seems to have been remedied.

So, if this consumate researcher who has put together a cleansing and detoxifying program that has changed many lives is a "fake" then we need to rethink what the definition of "fake" is. Is that someone who gathers up information from far and wide and makes it available to others rather than "inventing" original methods? I don't know about the "zapper" but there is a large body of information about similar effects on living organisms that mainstream, so-called "orthodox" medicine and Science have tried to suppress for many years. I'll stick with "quacks," Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)