CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver a Wonderful Miracle For Cancer Patients

jood Views: 11,376
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,018,197

Re: Colloidal Silver a Wonderful Miracle For Cancer Patients

I'm not sure how to proceed right now. My husband had a squamous cell cancer removed from his mouth and half the lymph nodes removed from his neck. The surgeon said that there was no reason to have a PET scan then because he'd had a clean chest x-ray, and that this cancer would have gone to the lungs next.

We declined radiation and chemo and went to the Camelot Cancer Center where he had 40 consecutive days of DMSO, laetrile and vitamin C. He finished his protocol about a week ago and just had a PET scan...."ALL CLEAR"....EXCEPT for a tiny spot on his lung. It's too tiny to determine what it is but "there's no reason to assume that it's malignant." My thought is, there's also no reason to assume that it isn't. He'll have another PET scan in three months.

What would you do in this situation? He's eating apricot seeds, taking liposomal C, high-potency Co-Q-10 and just a ton of supplements. Also, I'm juicing and we have Kangen Water . We're trying to get his PH up and we're eating well. I don't want to give him too much stuff if his problem is minimal, but I also don't want to adopt a 'wait and see' attitude with this aggressive cancer, either.

I ordered the Bob Beck electronic stuff and Colloidal Silver maker, but it doesn't work. Made in China.

Do you have any suggestions for me? I seem to be doing a little bit of several protocols, but I'm scared.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)