CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cofactors?

purplepixie Views: 4,695
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,019,676

Re: Cofactors?

That's really informative thankyou.

I recently started using Iodine due to hypothyroidism. I also have 20% adrenal function currently. I put an inch wide patch of 10% (mixed Iodine and iodide) on my wrist.
The very first application soaked in within 6 hours, that day i had some energy (YAY!!) so the next day i did it again.

That night i was woken up with extreme sharp groin pains...i became very nauseous, vomited, fever feeling hit and sweating, so i stripped, followed by shivering and collapse. I slurred to my boyfriend to take my temp which was 34.5 degC.
I was close to losing consciousness, couldn't speak...just lay there completely weakened, waiting for it to be over. It lasted an hour and i slowly regained full consciousness. The groin pains continued though...and lasted throughout the next day, gradually becoming weaker and weaker.

This has been the second attack of this kind in 3 months.

No other changes to my nutritional routine except Iodine application.

I think i pushed my adrenals hard by stimulating the thyroid with iodine so would issue caution if you have very depleted adrenals when using iodine.

If anyone can suggest another causation i'd be happy to hear it :-) My doc won't do diagnostics (he offered anti-depressants! :-/) so i'm left to self-navigate.

I rarely have but love veg sushi nori rolls and am now worried if i should keep intake to a minimum?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)