CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cofactors?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 4,289
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,268

Re: Cofactors?

The hypoglycemia was there a few years ago when I was eating a lot of fruit.

Now it is back.

My history is that I have a "sluggish" liver that doesn't break down estrogens quickly and so I have estrogen dominance, fail to lose weight, etc.

Ovulation lately has been super bad - very prone to being sensitive to Sugar and carbs so I stay away. Last month I had Sugar at that time in my cycle, and it was HORRENDOUS - eyes felt like they were being pulled, teeth hurt, heart racing, exhausted.

I'm gluten intolerant, but I don't know about allergies. I generally avoid Sugar and gluten and dairy (off and on) -

I gave birth 3.5 years ago, nursed for 2 years, and can't lose a single pound. I exercise, eat well, cleanse. WEight won't come off.

So I've been in "chronic fight or flight" for a few years (esp. last year as a single mom) and now my adrenals are starting to show signs of being taxed - which kicked off a whole host of issues - thyroid, etc.

This is what I gather from chiropractic sessions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)