CureZone   Log On   Join
Liquorice (ever considered milk thistle or dandylion root?)

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Views: 4,424
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,614

Liquorice (ever considered milk thistle or dandylion root?)

Well, at the greengrocer where I live, they offer liquorice root pretty much as-is - well washed and nice and rooty. You can buy liquorice tea as well- of the sort you steep in hot water for 5-10 minutes and then drink.

I have a comprimized liver too- I had type 1 diabetes set in right after two silver Amalgam fillings (heavy metal toxicity). I did my first Liver Flush last week, ( Epsom Salts , fresh pressed OJ and olive oil), and to my amazement, I got my period on it! :o I've had several months with nothing. When I am simply too toxic, I get insomnia, so I am trying a lot of stuff to see what helps.

I've gotten rather fond of milk thistle seed powder and chopped dandylion root. I have mixed the two herbs (I bought them from a local health shop) together and stored them in a supplement bottle (Natrol milk thistle bottle, ironi!), which I just sprinkle some of the mix (it's 1/2-1 tsp per day in tea, or 1-3 times a day, I haven't seen any reports of side effects). I have a tincture of it in my room, too- 80-proof schnapps and 100 g of my herb mix. I am looking forewards to using it instead of powder!

Milk thistle and dandylion root are both rich in silymarin, an antioxidant that helps protect the liver and move toxins out of it faster. I use it together with magnesium, b-50, zinc glycinate, kelp powder, atlantic Sea Salt and vit D3 5000 iu with a break in the pattern every saturday.

The dandylion root tastes like a rooty almond, IMO. I like to chew the root after I have drunk the tea, so I get all the good stuff out of the herb. It has lecthin in it too, much like egg yolks and such, which help give you the feeling of being satiated (full).

Livestrong.com references:
Dandlion root info: http://www.livestrong.com/dandelion-root-tea/

Herbs for liver support: http://www.livestrong.com/article/148148-herbs-for-liver-support/
(important while your liver is shunting displaced toxins into your bloodstream)

I use Bentonite clay internally myself when I am going to bed, and have just woken up, as an absorbant material for toxins from the liver to get soaked into. I've lived with Amalgams over ten years now, so I'm anti-silver fillings! I'm saving up for shifting them out. I thought I would mention the Bentonite in case you wanted to learn more about the liver detox method. Green smoothies are cited as one of the most powerful detoxes you can do though, as it provides more nutrition, water and fiber with less side effects (kelp or kelp powder is usually a part of that).

Thank you for sharing about your experience, I am learning through reading your thread. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (2)