CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seleniomethione and mercury toxicity (!)

purplepixie Views: 4,371
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,688

Re: Seleniomethione and mercury toxicity (!)

Thanks for the warning illysmanx.

I've had motion sickness and eye sensitivity for 2 yrs before recently supplementing with selenium.(but i don't do it everyday - as and when according to 'instinct!' mostly once or twice a week)

Yet was a fan of peanut butter back then - but still have a handful of brazils a day.

While not supplementing heavily and cutting out completely peanut butter for months - i'm able to travel on some days in a car now without too much nausea. Just not drive it!

I've read of studies with selenium binding mercury but thought in that state it became un-bioavailable. If in that state it DOES cross the BB barrier...jeeeesh. I wonder if that's why i can become very foggy-headed. I must admit on those days i tend to not have good walking balance and so therefore don't travel at all. Only travelling on clear-headed days.

Still- doesn't explain the car nausea and eye sensitivity while not supplementing - are you sure the food forms of selenium don't also have this effect?

My selenium is low and it's involved in so many body processes....i've been aware of needing to raise it - looks like i need to refocus on mercury removal asap.

What effect does mercury removal have on adrenal insufficiency? I can't cope with 'stress' as it is - aware i should avoid anaethetic during removal - i've found an excellent holistic dentist nearby.

Sorry for all the Q's! I'm abit skatter-brained today!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)