CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seleniomethione and mercury toxicity (!)

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
More
  Views: 4,436
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,697

Re: Seleniomethione and mercury toxicity (!)

Batter-skrained? Sounds really familiar! ;)

I have been having the brain fog too. I bought some borax as an alternative to using chelated boron (they like to charge a bit much for it)... And a lot of people swear by boron! It is an Iodine co-factor.

I think one of the things that heavily effects balance is how much of this or that toxin is free-floating around. Releasing the toxins both puts high requirements on the body's glutathione factories and also breaks down the cells that were harboring the toxins! That's why there is the herx reaction- you actually feel worse because for a little while, things ARE worse- that's why high protien intake is reccomended for heavy metal toxic patients. Protiens are vital in the rebuilding of your body. I have been buying and eating fresh pineapple over the past weeks (with the stem, instead of carving that out)- the bromine enzymes help the body utilize protien.

As for motion sickness and diziness, it sounds like your brainy bits could use some fish oil, healthy egg yolks, olive oil.. Well, you can sort of choose what you want to use, but aim for things that build a happy head. Dark green vegetables and healthy yogurts/fermented foods for probiotics will help take you a long way! I have been trying to switch out using bread for using veg myself. :) It werks.

Here's something I made 2 years ago to explain the connection between vitamin D levels and neurological function:
//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=51655
(Vit D3 and Neurons)

The strongest thing you can do is lift your feace towards the cieling, close your eyes, and pray something straightforewards and honest. 'God, you made this body, I thank you for it! I need your help, show me what to do to help this healing'. I have had prayer answered again, and again, and again undeniably for me, and honest, stepping into alternative medicine, I am asking my maker LOTS of questions ;) The answers these days are 'Patience... and walk!' S'troo, excercise is hugely healing! I like the things said about rebounding (jumping on the trampoline), that it strengthens the internal organs.

I am using Niacin a lot in combination with that healthy fats thing. I want there to be plenty of raw material available for new cells to be built on, so I am trying a lot of things. I have gone from getting a runny tummy right away from greasy foods, to craving my olive oil in the mornings before brushing my teeth! I like oil pulling, it feels right. (30-100 mcg nictonic acid (full-flushing, no to time-release capsules), starting slowly, always with food.)

Do you have any hints on staying extra hydrated? It feels like I am living with chronic dehydration right now. I have no idea, I am wondering if my body is extremely salt-hungry. :o

Blessings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)