CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liquorice (ever considered milk thistle or dandylion root?)

Views: 4,355
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,652

Re: Liquorice (ever considered milk thistle or dandylion root?)

Thanks, the stuff you take resonates with me (sometimes people suggest stuff on these boards that I can never imagine putting in my body - things like diaphonous earth! :))

But I am taking what you take and my plan was to get my cleanses done then start rebuilding and supporting the liver with buplereum, milk thistle, dandelion and so forth.

I feel HORRIBLE today - I've been in bed exhausted most of the weekend (and I have a toddler so this is not something I can do often).

But today I ate corn pudding that my mother made and within minutes of eating it I got a sore throat, bloodshot eyes, dryness, heart racing, feel exhausted.

I'm pretty sure this is a hypoglycemic reaction. Felt this for hours and then came home and had some pepperoni and gluten free crackers and feel instantly better.

I don't know how to deal with the hypoglycemia. My gut says to start working out more, do lots more juicing (green smoothies and green juices) and start taking liver herbs/liver supps. then flush again in a month.

I'll also start up with the Iodine again.

It's weird but a lot of this started around when I was doing my first parasite cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.688 sec, (1)