CureZone   Log On   Join
High calcium and D3 (Not a prob)

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 4,375
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,720

High calcium and D3 (Not a prob)

God bless you in your efforts! That's a level I want to reach.

Hmm.. Personally I am struggling a bit. I do not crave water and salt, but I feel better after drinking a little bit of both. I feel as if the skin level of my tissues is not retaining enough water, and my organs are filtering it out too fast. I am unsure of what to do about it. My one complication right now is that I dropped an antidepressant (citalopram) a week and a half ago, so it is possible that things are really in clean-up mode inside right now. I am still trying to find the balance.

The vitD3 council reported tests on the vit D3 and hypercalcemia idea not long ago. They tested 150 healthy middle-aged adults on high daily d3 supplementation (4,000-10,000 iu/day) and calcium supplementation (1000mg) over three months. but the blood calcium level never went above 9.4 - just under the badboy level of 10.

Calcium is rich in some water sources, in greeny veg and fruit, so I wouldn't be surprised! What you want with a high blood calcium is to eat fermented foods, like yogurt, live whey, kefir, natto, etc. Probiotics carry vitamin k2, which directs calcium to the right organs and protects the vulnerable soft tissues.

Ha-ley-lu-Yah! Yah is the shortened title of Yah-owv-Ah, the name that has always been substituted with the title-Lord. Betcha didn't know that in paleohebrew, the name is a picture of the hand of god reaching to two surprised people standing on either side of a nail..?

I started looking closer at the name God gave Moses, and at Jesus' name, after finding stuff by a pastor down in Florida who has a pretty good radio show down in Florida. He's got a lot on youtube on his channel, the name's PPSimmons. I especially like the ones expounding on scriptire. :D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.184 sec, (1)