CureZone   Log On   Join
Diatomaceous earth and clays

Views: 4,670
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,764

Diatomaceous earth and clays

Diatomes as a cleansing agent actually aren't a bad thing, when your blood filtering systems are working really well. Diatomes are fossilized remnants of plankton from before the flood. They are found in clay deposits about the earth, and they are used by animals and some down-to-earth folk for one reason- they're excellent toxin-binders.

Have you seen on nature documentaries how parrots, birds, and heck, even elephants are attracted to clay deposits, mudpools, etc..? The parrots eat clay because their diet is rich in berries that try to protect themselves with posons. The clay neutralizes the poisons by trapping the harmful molecules in the gut (clay is an absorbant material), and once a clay particle has trapped a particle, it doesn't separate again into the bloodstream. It's a bit more efficient than glutathione, because glutathione can drop the unwanted particle before it's out of the body again.

I've been on calcium Bentonite internally myself for over a month now, with surprisingly little to no issues- I had proper bowel movement, not much pain or symptoms involved, and calcium Bentonite tastes a lot like milk!

I want to do green clay, though, montmorillite- it has a better mineral balance and can be better for the body. I'm using geophagy (clay drinking/consumption) for exactly the one thing- living with dental Amalgams in my mouth for so long.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)