CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blood purifier + Magnetic pulser to kill ascaris worms and larveas in the head, the lymph nodes, the lungs, the intestines ?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
visionrke Views: 4,344
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,657,932

Re: Blood purifier + Magnetic pulser to kill ascaris worms and larveas in the head, the lymph nodes, the lungs, the intestines ?

done the albenzy, prazi, hulga clark zapper-even used the h2o trays for hyperhydrosis AND a huge magnet with dc or ac my very elderly engineer friend had built. switched to Wormwood n prazy-but what started out as morgellons i thought turned into some sort of schitsomiasis-i have all the track marks-

BUT the damn worm is my head is gargantua and it so freaks me out-at first i thought they were moving in groups, but now 13 years later i think its the great great grand muther. i have always been a busy body and now i can't even get motivated to clean my home...and i'm a meticulus sort.its suckin the life right outta me.

NOW i think its ascaris. i have seen 3 worms, 1 -1" the other 2 were about 1/2" expelled-one even came out the cheek of my derrier-that was when i tries a weak dose of prazi as a test on an empty stomach. the prazis maki my hair fall out but at least i dont feel like i have the bugs crawlin all oer me. one time i seen a white one buried in my stool-couldn't say how long it was-maybe i should have scooped the shit up n takin it in to finally find out what the hell this shit is. our medical society sucks ass,

i am thinking about trying Chenopodium oil. where in the hell do you go to get treated for a bizarre disease no one knows anything about? its just worms damn it -its not that difficult to comprehend.and it has ruined my life.

talkin about a phobia of bugs. this will definitely do it. did ya see unsealed alien files alien diseases? they actually said morgellons was an alien disease?!?!

too bad we cant find a doc to xray our head to see the monster. we could compare sizes-no shit. how long have you been sick?did yours start out with morgellons? from the movement in my head i bet its a foot long by now.

can anyone out there actually comprehend the severity of this whole morbid nightmare? its a living hell!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)