CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much cold can silver take?

ino Views: 3,060
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,021,794

Re: How much cold can silver take?

I had done that experiment for my own satisfaction several years ago after reading about the effect cold has on EIS , but repeated it again, anyone can do it. The home LVDC produced product is not Colloidal Silver , it's a predominantly ionic silver solution and behaves differently to a higher particulate product {opinion based on my own observations}.

If anyone knows anything about chemistry here {because I sure as hell don't} they can look up the saturation limits of solutes. I believe because the home made stuff is higher in ion content than particle content, that saturation point doesn't reach a balance point between the two whereby the solute begins to agglomerate and the balance tips the other way promoting the fall out.

EIS/CS producers and users need to make the distinction between what constitutes ' Colloidal Silver ' and what constitutes a 'predominantly ionic silver solution' for a better understanding {again, just my opinion}.

The obvious efficacy of this stuff is *still* difficult for the 'experts?' to figure out, I'm trying to figure out what I can without the academic qualifications and based on my own experience. I have always maintained there are two (2) products here which may have their own individual efficacies for different maladies? This is a concept I don't believe most recognise or think about.

I mentioned pH earlier, does that play a significant role in particular circumstances? Again, research or knowledge is thin on the ground is my belief. And I have never supported this hydrochloric stomach acid rendering EIS ineffective business either, that simply cannot be the case when there a millions of people on this planet who ingest this stuff and have remarkable recoveries from particular maladies using either Colloidal Silver or the home made predominantly ionic silver product, just doesn't add up. Stuart Thompson proposed ammonias play a significant role in the body, and I agree with that, I also believe peroxides and a host of other substances within the human body play a role as well {opinion again because there is not enough published literature available to learn from}.

As with most alternative modalities, research is thin on the ground because most research is only supported if it remains within mainstream guidelines or suits a particular agenda.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (2)