CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 50 FAQ on parasites (bookmark this thread)

GoBunny Views: 11,002
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,441,724

Re: 50 FAQ on parasites (bookmark this thread)

I have several questions to ask you- How can I get all these drugs that you mentioned? Where do you get them? If I follow your method- Will all the parasites be killed? How can I get medication else where?

I live in the U.S. and doctors here are difficult to convince even though I tried seeing a doctor today because they want proof of the worm by giving them a sample otherwise they will not treat you for worms. The doctor told me I should have kept it and put it in a jar for her to see. She told me they need to test it and see what kind of worm it is even though I tell her it's flat and I see somekind of eggs it's still not enough evidence. This sucked so bad I felt I wasted all that time thinking I am going to get like albendazole or albenza the medicine you mentioned. So I just started taking 4000mg of COQ10 for now to get somekind of method going so I can kill these suc***s that's ruining my life. I can't get hardly any sleep because something is always in my left ear crawling around and worms are crawling around in my head. I often ask myself why me?? I hate this and it's driving me insane and I wish this never happened to me. I am young and vibrant but, now I am depressed, withdrawn, embarrassed and suicidal at times. I hate my life, but I am willing to beat this horrible ordeal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.797 sec, (1)