CureZone   Log On   Join
Mh? Questions please?

OrientalRyu Views: 1,192
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 202,362

Mh? Questions please?

Thank you! I've been fasting all day, except for a little bit of coconut oil and flax seed oil.. just that and water, until I was able to buy the oranges.

MH, I've had a history of intense intestinal pain nearly all my life. In the last 2 years is when it became rampant.

I've changed my diet to raw, and since my intestines swell and flare at nearly every food I put in there [except for avocado and young coconut,] I decided to fast.. I was especially drawn to the orange juice fasting.

MH, why does my stomach burn with this first glass of fresh orange juice? It hurts so much, it doesn't convince me to go off the fast, but the burning is intense! Will it get better?

Also, is it okay to put a half teaspoon of raw honey in each glass from here on? After I read your explanation that humans can live off of raw honey, I immediately went out and bought a jar! Will it hurt my tummy, too?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)