CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 4 of 10 Day Fast

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
coatzalcoatlx Views: 1,195
Published: 8 years ago

Day 4 of 10 Day Fast

Yesterday, near the end of day 3 of juice fast, I went down to a local Thai massage house that has possibly one of the best Thai massages outside of Thailand. Certainly the best in Dubai.

$35 Dollars buys you an hour and a half.

A new girl proceeded to give me an excellent massage. She spent a reasonable amount of the session WALKING in my back, things, buttocks and small of my back. Her skill was exceptional, knowing exactly what my body was doing, and what degree of refinement I needed.

This girl is so petite, with feet as agile as a pair of hands.

The deep pressure to the thighs and back, along with the stretches and bends served to release deep cellular toxins held within, that would other wise take a long time to exit on their own.

All of this makes me realize how much we accumulate that serves to bog down the system, load the body with acid waste that only does damage if not driven out.

At the end of the massage, I left feeling a surge of energy and clarity that I hadnt experience in weeks.

A few more of these over the next week of fasting will go a long way towards bringing balance back into the system

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)