CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Frontsight Ambassador Pat Kerby writes amazing Essay on Piers Morgan and Gun Control

Views: 1,364
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,023,888

Re: Frontsight Ambassador Pat Kerby writes amazing Essay on Piers Morgan and Gun Control

Yeah we have known what has been coming - what the "empire" in washington is up to, but last night I got online and checked 3 of the largest sites online and there IS NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING "in stock" that even bears the "GLOCK" logo! It's not possible that the whole world just decided that they all love glocks and cleaned out each and every store online or in big cities. The GUBMENT went and bought them all up! It's going down. Thanks for being a great patriot, Chaz, keep up the good work.

I wont be surprised at all if Barry pulls the plug on the net in the next few weeks. It's getting scary.

I still feel like I'm in a brain fog/crazy twilight zone nightmare thinking how We The People could have voted this man in. We know NOTHING about him. He only showed up to "work" like 22 days when he was a "senator" and those were conveniently days where the assignment for the day was to vote on gun-related bills. That has always been his ONLY concern, besides the now-obvious agenda as a whole.

Thanks again, Chaz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)