CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Want to do Liver Flush. Is it necessary to consume 4tbs. of Epsom salt?

Onwards Views: 3,207
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,024,292

Re: Want to do Liver Flush. Is it necessary to consume 4tbs. of Epsom salt?

I am very much against forcing the body to do anything. Examples are heavy metal chelation, liver flushing,extreme diets(raw food and vegan) and fasting. Maybe they work for some but for me these were disastrous. I would just crash so severely after doing these. These have all set me back and I will never do them again.

The liver as well as the body can regenerate and heal itself if it is given everything it needs.

So with the NB there are minerals, digestive enzymes, adrenal and thyroid supports if required, healthy fats, vitamins and lots of clean water. If you get enough sleep and rest along with a very healthy and clean diet you will heal...your whole body. My body is dumping metals as they are being replaced with healthier minerals. I am trusting in my body's wisdom to know when certain things can be safely done.

I don't worry about taking care of just one organ. Everything will heal in your body over time. I have had my liver checked twice by two different health professionals recently and was told my liver was fine. One year ago my liver was swollen.

In the last 5 years I have healed from bipolar disorder, severe anxiety and panic attacks, chronic migraines, hypoglycemia, insomnia, fibromyalgia and finally adrenal fatigue. I am not on any meds and sleep very well. I feel calm and am really enjoying my life now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

3.891 sec, (1)