CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: acne and liver cleanse--how to obtain

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
sama Views: 1,738
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 202,473

Re: acne and liver cleanse--how to obtain

What I meant by not getting ill was that I didn't have a life threathening thyroid problem. But you are correct, maybe I test myself too often...in Mexico, I can just walk into a lab and do this without doctor prescription. I stopped going to regular MDs, I consider it a complete waste of time and $$. My initial symptoms were massive hairfallout, extreme sensitivity to cold, very dry skin, so I tested for thyroid which came out positive. For months I resisted taking the thyroid meds trying all alternative, changing diet, etc....I only started the pills because my hair had really gotten very bad, and I was a wreck. The pills calmed it down and more or less normalized my hair and other symptoms. I realize these treat only symptoms and not disease but haven't a clue how I can treat this. Over the years, by testing I noticed the antibodies fluctuated but have never gone down to an acceptable level and now are still high. My theory was that if I brought the thyroid antibodies to normal, I would cure myself of hypothyroidism. If you can suggest a routine diet that might change this I would gladly follow this regime.

I never recd an email.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)