CureZone   Log On   Join
Tested clean after 90 day protocol for Protozoa! Now what?

Tobin Views: 305
Published: 10 years ago

Tested clean after 90 day protocol for Protozoa! Now what?

Hello,

I was and still am in a ton of daily pain which was identified as caused by parasites. I had both QRA testing, and ASURYA test and metametrix stool test all confirmed intestinal parasites of an unknown type. I did the 90 day protocol as I outlined in previous posts..went back for QRA and ASURYA testing and tested clean on parasites, this is great! however, My body pains and several symptoms persist in spite of the critters vacating my body as indicated last week. Anyone else experience a post cleansing period of suffering that eventually goes away? My gut is telling me that the parasites were only part of the problem, not the whole enchilada. My doc tells me I am in a rebuilding phase and it takes time to recover from the serious detoxing I have done with the parasite cleanse...but to me it's the same old pain and weakness I have had for 2 years. The protocol of supplements I am on now are for muscle rebuilding, energy and more detox...waiting another month for a follow up and just looking for input from others who have gotten well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)