CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: acne and liver cleanse--how to obtain

MH 108 Views: 1,678
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 202,491

Re: acne and liver cleanse--how to obtain

Ideally massaging in an upward motion the thyroid area daily along with plenty of natural iodine would be the first things. Myself I would use the Lugol's iodine for awhile and see if it made a differance, @ 2 drops on each wrist 2x weekly the original method.

Just supplying iodine is not a real cure once the damage has been done by germ warfare via titanium dioxide/mercury, etc. The body needs allot of help and the orange juice fasting done as good as possible would be my goal. "IF" my thyroid was going down the dumper and this seems to effect females the most and I thought death was going to be the end result, I would climb the mountain and plea with the Amish healer to let me in and take my chances, with the strongest fasting experience known.

What I used for BOOK II explains allot on this subject and those into science/medicine would know why this germ warfare attacks the thyroid, the authors suggest all humans born after 1992 have a max lifespan of age 40 because of the destruction of the Thyroid and being done with the blessings of all the governments in the UN. The MDs supposedly all know about and turn a blind eye to the problem in exchange of so much $$$ they don't have time to spend it all. May all be just talk or facts????

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.471 sec, (1)