CureZone   Log On   Join
getting rid of cellulite

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,464
Published: 15 years ago

getting rid of cellulite

what a great testimony to brenda just below. i have had the same experience many times. brenda is more precious than all the gold in the world.

the post also asked a question i was wondering as well. i notice people ask how they can keep their weight while fasting. i wish i had that problem.

i am not sloppy fat, but have carried a layer of fat that never seems to change. i have cut back my total intake of food dramatically(one meal a day usually and a lot less at an setting) and have fasted a couple of times and i dont seem to lose any of this fat. i carry most of it subcutaniously and it is like i have many layers of skin around my middle and on my back. it doesnt look too bad on me and i never worried too much about it but i know it does not belong there and it has been there all of my life so it must be laiden with toxins.

is there something specifially a person can do to target the breaking down of cellulite? what would make it hang on like it does? i suspect hormones play a part because this is typically a female way of string fat and i am, of course, all male, last time i checked anyway. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)