CureZone   Log On   Join
Ten Reasons to Throw out your Microwave Oven

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,207
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 202,795

thats what i thought, though i have used it on my skin as well. my skin has been crucial to my recovery - skin brushing, various mineral and herbal soaks, and inducing sweating have helped me tremendously. certainly another aspect has been what MH calls coddling. i coddled my body to the extreme, at first for comfort and then out of the sheer terror of necessity.

but here is another thing to consider:

From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on this research, we will conclude this article with the following:

1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term - permanent - brain damage by "shorting out" electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].

2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.

3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.

5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.

6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.

7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.

8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

the rest of the article is a must read. mercola has his place at times.

http://www.mercola.com/article/microwave/hazards.htm

there is a very good possibility that the hormone dysfunction had its genesis in microwave use. my symptoms mirror my mother's in many ways and we bought an amana radar range back when i was still in elementary and ate from it and many other microwaves to the point that at one time i sought out food in the store when i wen shopping so i could microwave it instead of cook it any other way. i havent used one for almost four years now. i wont even heat up water in it. in fact, we didnt have one and my wife, who thinks i am nuts, bought one and now it is a clock. i think she uses it to get my goat.

anyway, the article scares the crap out of me in its implications for my health picture.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (2)