CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: getting rid of cellulite

amberlynn72 Views: 2,543
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 202,808

Re: getting rid of cellulite

well not sure if it works but i have been trying this program and makes sense

... go to your library and get the book called "The Cellulite Solution" by Dr Howard Murad..

now unlike some doctors who write books advocating drugs and chemical laden lotions this one does not

... he promotes 1500 mg of glucosamine

... 2000-4000 mg of lecithin

...clean diet

....and he gets into detail on that...dry skin brushing.....and what to look for in a lotion...he explains you need three things...an anti-inflammatory being one Like aloe for instance..then you need one that stimulates the skin and gets the blood flowing...

but he touts success ...with cellulite ...stretchmarks...acne...spider veins...everything skin related with this formula...also he mentions the OMEGAS and a good vitamin..or in my case i do the superfood... it takes about 8 weeks ...only been 4 for me but i swear my skin does feel a bit tighter....and i lost some fat without doing anything..due to lecithin i believe...although i dont have the correct lotion to put on myself yet that has all the different herbal concoctions he recommends.

But dont go by what i write ...the book tells about what to do in full detail...i hope it works for you!  it's the only thing i found so far that makes sense and can possibly be the answer.

He goes on to say that connective tissue is damaged creating cellulite...and this can be fixed by doing these steps. And spider veins will dissolve and stretch marks will diminish greatly or disappear...that one i think will take forever but hell i would be happy to get rid of all the other problems in the mean time:))

So good luck to you! 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)