CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: getting rid of cellulite

poohchild1970 Views: 2,641
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 202,764

Re: getting rid of cellulite

Hi Trapper,

Why is your lymph system shot? Mine was a few years ago and rebounding stopped that dead. Anyhoo, here is a link from Wrenn for her lymph oil that she calles the cellulite oil. Scroll down to the second recipe I think. I am working on it myself. http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=46&i=3 I would think that, combined with your sitz bathing and skin brushing, you could kick cellulite goodbye in a few weeks or months.

I will let you know how it works for me. Sounds quite promising especially when combines with skin brushing or deep tissue massage (with a percussion back massager I have). Cellulite is tough because you won't get rid of much unless you replace it with something, it is deep tissue detoxing and the fat cells do NOT like to give up their stores! Body wraps, the suddenly slender kind using minerals, work really well over a long period of time, say 10 wraps. I would think clay body masks would work very well also. I can tell you that pascallite clay face masks have done amazing things with the pores on my face! I tried it on my thighs, where I still have a problem and although it worked,(skin was very smooth) it was tough for me to continue, no time and small children, hard to stay immobile for a long time. =)I can say I started an excercise program about 3 months ago and although I have lost no weight( can you imagine), the bumps on my thighs and butt are quite smaller. I do aeorbics or running 5-6 days a week for an hour. I am kind of small, 110, and I don't have much weight to lose, but it gets really hard to lose cellulite when you get thin and mine is baby fat left over from my pregnacy, stuff is just HANGING on!

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)