CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AF worse when first going off sugar?

dave505 Views: 1,054
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,029,738

Re: AF worse when first going off sugar?

Hi Angel,

Here's some food for thought - i aslo had this issue and searched for answers:
- dr.peat and klaus could be right up to the point more carbs could be needed (not necessarly sugars) in order candida to behave but...see line 3;
- not only candida but also other pathogens needs carbs to have them in control; during my search i found out candida and giardia (i have both) could become WORST on a very low carb VLC diet becoming systemic (reason could be klaus expalnation)

- after 6 month of kosher diet (no grains, diary, sugars...) but with nuts, brown rice cake...i started eating some "bad" food then like you I decided to go VLC cold turkey and many problems and many infections become worst. In 4-5 days I've lost 3-4 kg and was bedridden. Seems that VLC impair a specific part of the immunity system. Especially if its done suddenly.

Coming back I started eating carbs IN COMBINATION with little fat, proteins etc and was better. I even tried fermented veggies and bread which I usually cant tolerate.
- poor digestions and lack of enzymes was for me (and still is) a big problem in tolerating carbs; adding some helped tolerate them better.
- small quatities asocieted with other stuff made carbs more tolerable.

I dont tolerate diary and bread also ESPECIALLY if bread contains yeast, oils, milk...that made me think i have something else. cant tolerate Diary because of giardia first before candida and possible klebsiella so coinfections...

I would try going slowly and not taking everything carbs out. make sure you dont have bacterial overgrowth and help your digestion with enzymes
dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.270 sec, (1)