CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AF worse when first going off sugar?

AngelofEventide Views: 1,042
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,029,783

Re: AF worse when first going off sugar?

I am eating veggies and raw nuts at least twice a day. Imeat eggs with a littie goat cheese for breakfast. This same thing was happening when I was eating bad. I guess I just thought it would get better cutting out the junk. I think my adrenals are so trashed right now that everything is setting them off. Even walking across the room can trigger them. I have been under one horrendous stressful event after another for several years and it's caught up with me. There is a doctor I want to see, but it is a 7 hour drive to his office. The AF is giving me vertigo, dizziness and heart palps so traveling that far would be really difficult for me. I can't drive or fly right now, so I would need to rely on someone else to get me up there. Right now I have no one in my life who can do that. But he is the best of the best when it comes to AF, Lyme and MTHFR, as well as tons of others issues I am having, and that is why I want to go to him. I also have bad reflux and the reflux has been setting of these episodes with the heart palps, dizziness, etc., triggering AF attacks. My digestion is also in the toilet. That's why I need to see that doctor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)