CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you *really* have Parasites, Worms, or Flukes? Get a sample.

sklila Views: 6,391
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,019,630

Re: Do you *really* have Parasites, Worms, or Flukes? Get a sample.

I think we are forgetting that not all parasites are visible to the eye. The microscopic kind are even more dangerous, now imagine some guy in a lab getting $15/hour going through human crap looking for eggs all day....I don't think they enjoy their job enough to give a 2nd look. How the hell would you distinguish one parasite egg from another? I passed some parasites with a SWC, and sent them to the dr to get tested...results negative!!! Like they always are. These were parasites, they were not food particles! We all have parasites, it's a matter of how our immune system handles them. Some have no symptoms, some fall apart. I wish there was an easy test, I personally finally found a lab that picked something, but cost a lot of $$$. I hate doctors more than I ever have in my life, but I need them, because most labs won't run tests without referrals. Human health is just a business now, most don't give a shit unless its something obvious like a broken bone or the gash you are bleeding from.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)